4th Annual Hospital Patient Costing Conference 2014
How much will your Casemix cost you? Developing and implementing patient costing methodologies to reflect Activity Based Funding allocations.
The transition to Activity Based Funding has brought the of cost service delivery in Australian hospitals to the forefront, integrating the cost and quality of service delivery.
How much will your casemix cost you?
A comprehensive and practical program covering:
- State ABF implementation and costing updates
- Supporting the clinical costing workforce
- Comparison of national price funding model versus costing in an acute private hospital setting
- Non admitted patient costing
- Acute to sub-acute episode change: a clinical or cost decision?
- Financial coding: the ugly duckling
- Decision support that supports making decisions: decision tree reporting to gain clinical buy-in
- Inspiring health costing excellence with a quality assurance framework
- Practical considerations for costing in the ABF environment
- Patient costing tips for Australia from across the ditch
- Moving from service costing to location costing